Dear Maher Community, hope you are well.
The annual AGM of the Maher Community Association UK will be held on Sunday 3rd December 2017 at Maher Centre, Leicester. This is an opportunity for community members to come and meet the team and provide your feedback, ask any questions or/and raise any issues/ concerns you may have. If you can email or message your questions/ concerns to Mr Vimaljibhai Odedra (President) prior to the meeting that would be much helpful, all questions will be taken after below agenda is completed.
AGM 2017- Maher Community Association UK
Date: Sunday 3rd December 2017
Venue: Maher Centre, 15 Ravensbridge Road, Leicester, LE4 0BZ
3. President’s Report
4. Treasurer’s Report and Accounts 2017
5. Finding report of “Maher Centre 2011 – Refurbishment Project”
6. Project – work – events for MCAUK – 2017 – Suggestions
7. Sports Hall Project
8. Matrimonial Events – Youth
9. Dates for visiting different villages in UK
10. AOB (Any other business)